COVID-19 / Coronovirus
Following the current lockdown and ongoing directives from the Chief Dental Officer we are sadly having to restrict all treatment here at Harley Street Dental Studio except for acute emergencies (pain, infection or trauma) for the foreseeable future – until the government and our professional bodies advise it is safe to open.
Please do not attend the practice but call us on 01494 932700 or email to email@example.com. We are available during business hours for telephone advice, to provide you with remote assistance.
High Risk Groups and Over 70s should not attend the practice but can telephone for advice
The governing bodies have recommended that anyone over the age of 70 or in a high risk group (with underlying health issues), should not attend the practice.
Anyone needing dental assistance who has symptoms of Covid-19 or who is living with someone with symptoms should NOT come to the practice but please call or email for advice – we are here to help you as permitted.
Should you have to attend the practice for an acute emergency treatment;
- Please attend alone if possible (unless a child or vulnerable adult).
- Please attend punctually at the time of your appointment and avoid waiting in the practice unnecessarily, we are extending appointment times to allow for any over running and increased cross infection control between patients.
- Please try to maintain social distancing in the communal areas.
- We will ask some questions to screen your general health.
- We will ask you to hand wash for 20 seconds on entering and will give you your own pair of disposable gloves to wear on attendance to protect you and us. Our team members will also be wearing these.
- We will ask you to pre-rinse with a disinfecting oral rinse for 30 secs.
- Try to avoid touching your face whilst on the premises.
- Should you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve (not your hands) if you don’t have a tissue, and throw the tissue away immediately. Then wash your hands or use a hand sanitising gel.
- Please place all tissues and cups in the bins provided.
- During this restrictive period we will be writing and posting videos, blogs and articles on our social media platforms and here on our website with tips and ideas to help keep your beautiful teeth healthy and in tip top condition.
We are also offering complimentary video consultations by appointment, should you wish to discuss any aspect of your oral health. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like one of these.
We thank you for your understanding and ongoing support. Please keep you and your family safe and well during this difficult time.
The Define Clinic team