An Expert Team,
That Provides World-Class Aesthetics For All
Define Clinic is the leading facial aesthetics clinic in the UK, bringing world-class aesthetics for all. Patients can expect a warm welcome from Dr Benji Dhillon who spearheads the aesthetics team.
The aesthetics team has been painstakingly selected by Dr Dhillon, who has extensive experience in performing popular treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, non-invasive fat loss – so our patients can rest easily in the knowledge that they’re in very capable hands, from their initial consultation, right through to treatment and aftercare.
We have 25 private car parking spaces for your convenience.
|Saturdays & Evenings||Available by Appointment|
- Define Medical
Medical Aesthetics services at Define Clinic are owned at operated by Define Medical Ltd.
While we endeavour to operate a flexible approach at Define Clinic we cannot run smoothly if patients miss or cancel appointments without giving sufficient notice.
To help ensure we treat everyone like a VIP at Define Clinic, we are required to plan appointments carefully to respect everyone’s time.
- We ask that at least 48 hours notice is given to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Failure to give less than 48 hours notice will result in a £50 cancellation fee
- In the case of appointments that require two hours or more of clinic time, we require 5 days’ notice. If sufficient notice is not given a £100 cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you arrive late and your treatment can not be completed a £50 cancellation will be charged. We will endeavour to treat late arrivals, however, this may result in reduced treatment time as we cannot keep other patients waiting. The full treatment cost will be charged.
- Advanced bookings may be refused to clients who repeatedly miss appointments without giving the required notice.
- We will ensure your appointment takes place on the confirmed date and time, however, should we need to postpone your appointment at short notice we will contact you in advance. Please note, no discount will be offered in these circumstances.
- In exceptional circumstances, a cancellation fee may be waived but this is at the discretion of the management team.
The appropriate deposit is payable at the time of booking. Appointments cannot be held without a deposit and may be offered to other patients.
A fully refundable deposit of £25 is required for a consultation with an aesthetic therapist and £50 for a consultation with a doctor. The deposit secures the booking and can be used as a credit towards treatment. If after the consultation no treatment is required the deposit can be refunded upon presentation of the payment card. The cancellation policy must have been adhered to for the deposit to be refunded.
A fee of £50 is required to secure a treatment appointment with an aesthetic therapist and a fee of £100 with a doctor. Following an appointment, the fee will be credited toward any treatment received. If you need to cancel or reschedule the appointment the cancellation policy must be followed.
A 10 % deposit of the full treatment costs are required for MiraDry and CoolScupting treatments at time of booking
Full payment for Miradry treatments and Coolsculpting must be made on the treatment day prior to the treatment being performed.
Treatment packages are payable at the start of the course.
All accounts are to be settled prior to leaving the clinic by credit/debit card or cash. Please note we do not accept American Express.
Here at Define Clinic we take complaints very seriously and if you are not satisfied with our service in the first instance please contact our Clinic Manager, by calling 01494 932700, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing by addressing your letter to The Manager and sending your complaint to the following address; Wendover House, 24 London End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2JH. We aim to respond to all complaints within 7 working days however if you are not happy with the response you receive, we will involve one of the senior partners.