This policy may be updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Define Clinic may gather and use certain information about individual website users in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on our website. We also collect information to further understand how visitors use this website and to present relevant, timely and topical information to them.
Define Clinic may collect the following information through this website:
- Your name
- Contact information, including your email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, age, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How Data Is Used
Collecting this data helps us to better understand what our online visitors are looking for from our website, which enables us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, Define Clinic may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific treatment enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you (you must have subscribed to our newsletter for this)
We will hold your information securely, always. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we implement strong, physical and electronic security safeguards.
We follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links From Our Site
Our website may contain link to other, external websites within our content. We have no control of websites outside our own domain, although we do forbid websites to externally link to us without our permission. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection or its privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to other websites. Read the website’s data protection and privacy policies in full before disclosing any information.
Please see our Cookies Policy.