8 weeks until Christmas, we repeat, 8 weeks until Christmas! We’re all getting extremely excited here at the clinic, we don’t think we’re the only ones! Lots of patients are starting to book in for the upcoming months in time for the festive period. Everyone wants to look their best this time of year, and we often get asked what treatments we recommend, and how to time the treatments in time for looking great for Christmas. Below are some of our top treatments for this time of year, and why they tend to be our most popular.
Injectables will always be our number one! We always recommend to our patients to book in for injectables at least four weeks before Christmas. This gives the filler time to settle, and the final result will be ready just in time for the parties and festivities! We offer many filler treatments, and here are a few of our most popular:
- Lip Filler – Although there has been a lot in the press regarding the treatment of lips with Dermal Fillers, they can be used with skill and precision in all ages to very naturally ‘turn out’ the lip and create mild volume, without anyone knowing you have had it done.
- Cheek Filler – One of the prominent signs of youth and beauty is full, healthy-looking cheeks – but as we age the small compartments of fat in our cheeks start to reduce in volume due to a loss of collagen and elastin. This leads to flattening of the cheek and a more sunken appearance. Dermal fillers offer a non-surgical method of treating sunken cheeks by replacing some of the lost volume for a fresher, more youthful appearance.
- Jaw Filler – We often get patients coming to us wanting to treat their Jowls, which is essentially a sagging jawline. As we age the bones of our face decrease in size leading to less support for the fat, muscle and skin causing them to sag. Advanced techniques with dermal fillers such as the ‘liquid facelift’ can be used to achieve this.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty – We can expertly disguise nasal bumps and nasal insecurities to create beautiful, natural results without resorting to invasive or costly surgical procedures. These procedures can also help lift the tip of the nose as well as improve the profile.
Here at Define Clinic, we love the results we’re seeing from Exilis. Exilis is a non-invasive radiofrequency treatment that requires absolutely no numbing cream or anaesthetic. That not only means that this treatment is super safe, but it’s also super comfortable. With Exilis, you’ll only need as little as four sessions spaced about one or two weeks apart from each other to be able to feel the full benefit of the treatment. This treatment is great in the lead up to Christmas and Christmas parties.
We have many facials here at the clinic that gives different results for the skin. Here are a few of our most popular:
- The Glow-Getter – Perfect for a special occasion such as Christmas or as part of your regime to keep your skin looking its best. Removes dead skin cells to brighten, illuminate and refine the skin. Lymphatic drainage massage to combat puffiness and a Vitamin C mask to minimize the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and boost a youthful glow.
- Peel and Go – Combining the benefits of a glow-boosting facial and an Obagi Blue Peel Radiance, a gentle but effective peel, resulting in tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin immediately after just one session. A hydrating mask gives the finishing touches.
- The Define Fusion – A combination of the ancient Chinese Gua Sha massage technique using warmed jade stones to promote healing and circulation in the skin, and the DermalInfusion facial which unblocks pores with gentle suction, exfoliates dead skin and infuses serum into the skin, followed by the application of a collagen mask.
If any of the above treatments sound like something you would be interested in, or you’d like to book in for a consultation to learn more, please get in contact with us and a member of the team will be happy to book you in!